The Lyon Program Scholarship supports students participating in UVA in Lyon and UVA Exchange: University of Lyon 2, including the CIEF program. Scholarships typically range from $250 to $2000.
Award recipients are expected to share their experience with the UVA community through writing, photography, or video.
Spring Semester Application Deadline: October 15
Summer, Fall Semester, Year Application Deadline: February 15
Successful applicants must:
- Be a currently enrolled undergraduate student
- Maintain good academic and disciplinary standing with a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Have demonstrated financial need (preferred but not required)
- Have a strong academic record and motivation to study French
- Participate in the UVA in Lyon summer program, or the UVA in Lyon or UVA Exchange: University of Lyon 2 programs for a semester or year
- Be approved to participate (a program application must be in progress by the scholarship application deadline)
This is a “Common App” application! Click the Apply Now button to get started.