The Lyon Program Scholarship supports students participating in UVA in Lyon and UVA Exchange: University of Lyon 2, including the CIEF program. Scholarships typically range from $250 to $2000.
Award recipients are expected to share their experience with the UVA community through writing, photography, or video.
Spring Semester Application Deadline: October 15
Summer, Fall Semester, Year Application Deadline: March 1
Successful applicants must:
- Be a currently enrolled undergraduate student
- Maintain good academic and disciplinary standing with a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Have demonstrated financial need (preferred but not required)
- Have a strong academic record and motivation to study French
- Participate in the UVA in Lyon summer program, or the UVA in Lyon or UVA Exchange: University of Lyon 2 programs for a semester or year
- Complete the "Lyon Program Scholarship" requirement in the program application
(Note: this is not part of the ISO-Administered Scholarships "common app" application; students interested in being considered for other ISO-administered awards should also complete the Education Abroad Scholarship Application.)