Through the Robert Denommé Study Abroad Scholarship, the French Department aims to support undergraduate students studying in Francophone countries for a summer program, a semester or longer.
Award recipients are expected to share their experience with the UVA community through writing, photography, or video.
Spring Semester Application Deadline: October 15
Summer, Fall Semester, Year Application Deadline: March 1
Successful applicants must:
- Be a currently enrolled undergraduate student
- Maintain good academic and disciplinary standing with a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Have demonstrated financial need
- Participate in a credit-bearing education abroad program for a summer program, a semester or year in a Francophone country (priority given to semester/year applicants)
- Be approved to participate (a program application must be in progress by the scholarship application deadline)
This is a “Common App” application! Click the Apply Now button to get started.