Thanks to the generous support of the Vice-Provost for Global Affairs and under the aegis of the ISO, UVA Global Internships aims to support undergraduate students participating in specific UVA-led applied learning programs. Grants will be awarded based on several criteria, including demonstrated financial need, thoughtfulness of application, and academic record. Award amounts will vary up to $3,000, as the committee will seek to offer grants to as many worthy students as possible.
Successful applicants must:
- Be a currently enrolled undergraduate student
- Maintain good academic and disciplinary standing with a GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Have demonstrated financial need (preferred but not required)
- Participate in one of the following UVA internship programs:
- Complete the "UVA Global Internships Scholarship" requirement in the internship program application
(Note: this is not part of the ISO-Administered Scholarships "common app" application; students interested in being considered for other ISO-administered awards should also complete the Education Abroad Scholarship Application.)