The Education Abroad Workshop provides the introductory overview of education abroad opportunities and the application process for study abroad. The Workshop is a moderated Power Point presentation, which outlines:
- program options available to UVA students
- education abroad eligibility criteria and other policies
- education abroad advising process and goal-driven principles of program selection
- financial aid and other sources of funding available to study abroad students
- step by step instructions on completing a study abroad application
- additional useful resources
Prior to viewing the Education Abroad Workshop, please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
The Workshop lasts 30 minutes; at the end of the Workshop you will be given a brief quiz to verify your understanding of the material covered.
Note: The Workshop is a moderated presentation. Please turn on the volume on your computer.
After you have completed the Workshop and quiz, please view and print the Post Workshop Checklist. While viewed online, you will find helpful resources from the workshop linked throughout the document.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback or if you experience difficulties viewing the Workshop.