January Term Application Deadline
January Term education abroad applications are due by 11:59pm on Saturday, October 1.
- All requirements must be submitted by that time.
- There is no final submit button. Your application is complete when all items are checked off as received.
- Application fees, application fee waivers, and any items in the Uploads, Documents, & Submissions section of your application will be processed on Monday, October 3 as long as they have been submitted by the deadline above.
- Extensions are not permitted given the high volume of applicants.
Questions may be directed to the program’s Education Abroad Advisor during business hours. The ISO is open 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Planning your finances is a key step when preparing for an experience abroad.
The information available in this section includes:
- Planning & Budgeting
- Financial Aid
- Additional Financial Resources
- Fees, Billing, and Payments
Make sure that you also understand the following (the links below are for UVA's policies and practices; if you are studying abroad on an Outside program or otherwise through a host university or program provider, make sure to review their information as well):