A Division of the International Studies Office
January Term Application Deadline
January Term education abroad applications are due by 11:59pm on Saturday, October 1.
- All requirements must be submitted by that time.
- There is no final submit button. Your application is complete when all items are checked off as received.
- Application fees, application fee waivers, and any items in the Uploads, Documents, & Submissions section of your application will be processed on Monday, October 3 as long as they have been submitted by the deadline above.
- Extensions are not permitted given the high volume of applicants.
Questions may be directed to the program’s Education Abroad Advisor during business hours. The ISO is open 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Forms & Policies
- Cost Comparison Worksheet
- Education Abroad Expense Form
- Late Withdrawal Form
- Non-UVA Application for Virginia In-State Educational Privileges
- Non-UVA Approval of Participation Form
- University Policy on Student International Travel
- Withdrawal, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
- UVA Policy Sexual and Gender-Based Harassment and Other Forms of Interpersonal Violence
- Privacy Notice - European Union General Data Protection Regulation
- UVA study abroad courses may not be audited. All UVA study abroad courses must be taken for credit.