A Division of the International Studies Office
Returnees of the Month
The International Studies Office is highlighting the experiences of two education abroad returnees each month. Check back throughout the school year to hear from these students and learn about the many diverse educational opportunities that exist around the world.
- Kalea Obermeyer, Fall Semester on Semester at Sea
- Chantionna Willis, Fall Semester in Barcelona, Spain
February/March 2019 "Experiential Edition"
- Kate Giesler, Fall Semester in Kerambitan, Indonesia
- Bradley Skeen, Fall Semester in Durban, South Africa
December 2018/January 2019
- Rachel Montavon, Fall Semester in Kampala, Uganda
- Alyanah Calata, Fall Semester in Auckland, New Zealand
- Logan Petkosek, Spring Semester in Santiago, Chile
- Michael Lin, Spring Semester in Copenhagen, Denmark
September 2018 "China Edition"
- Chandler Collins, Fall Semester in Tokyo, Japan
- Jane Wilkinson, Spring Semester in Geneva, Switzerland
March 2018 "London First Edition"
- Hannah Turley: Fall Semester in Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Holland Cathey: Spring Semester in Freiburg, Germany
December 2017/January 2018
- Dominick Giovanniello: Academic Year in Amman, Jordan
- Myliyah Hanna: Spring Semester in Tokyo, Japan
Interested in creating your own path abroad? Start your journey today, and read more student testimonials on our Hoos Abroad blog!